Today’s guest has a story that proves that no failure is big enough to keep you from success, even a failure that costs you millions of dollars!
He’s the living proof that it’s possible to bounce back from failure, lead with confidence and help others be successful.
In this new episode of 360 Entrepreneur Podcast, how you can go through tough times and be your best self.
Leadership is without doubts a keyword in today’s interview. But what is leadership, exactly? And what coaching skills can entrepreneurs use to improve theirs?
Our dive into the world of leadership is going to show you what you can do to be a successful leader, the power of listening and why it isn’t good to try to become a Jack-of-all-Trades.
We do all that with Gene Hammett of LeadersInTheTrenches.com! Entrepreneur, coach and speaker, who has been featured in and on places like Forbes, Creative Live, the Huffington Post and Entrepreneur on Fire, he shares all his expertise and interviews successful entrepreneurs and best-selling authors on the Leaders in the Trenches podcast.
Gene Hammett helps business owners master themselves and their businesses by finding their market, leading their market and owning the market.
A leader for 20+ years, he helps them go from surviving to thriving in weeks, not years. Gene started and ran multiple million dollar companies. He succeeded, failed and succeeded again.
He passes along what he has learned in the process to his clients and on Leaders in the Trenches, podcast that sees Gene share his expertise and interview thought-leaders like Michael Port and Michael Gerber.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn More About
- The inspiring story of how Gene bounced back from success
- His podcast Leaders in the Trenches
- What a niche really is
- Why you don’t want to be a Jack-of-all-Trades
- What leadership really is
- The coaching skills entrepreneurs can use to improve their leadership
Resources and Links Mentioned
- www.LeadersInTheTrenches.com (Gene’s site)
- @GeneHammett (Gene on Twitter)
- Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients Than You Can Handle Even if You Hate Marketing and Selling by Michael Port
- Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Formula to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy…Create a Mass of Raving Fans…and Take Any Business to the Next Level by Ryan Levesque